Saturday, June 9, 2012

north face girls coats we need to look at

Second proposal Zhang Stuart mentioned to me the problem is also directly integrated into the explanation of the promotion case, and gives the answer I did not take the manuscript, they do not take those things are all packed in my mind, I say them familiar.
When I had finished to put down the whiteboard pen, I found here people look different. Mr. Harry exposing satisfied demeanor lit cigar to suck up; Mr. Bruno in contemplation; Ye Lin's face showing the color of surprises; Zhang Yate and Xu Manli face showing frustration demeanor; Eastern and some trance.
I went back to the seat, Fang Ning secretly erected a Shudamuzhi to me, I smiled at her.
Returned to my seat, I know my proposal done enough exciting, but not about what I know, for contract staff, the advertising agency business, has a large amount of the commission; advertisers to do the marketing investment, is also part of the parties in charge of gray income is 天下乌鸦一般黑 in order to line their own pockets, they were afraid it would only select the program to their advantage.
At this point, In addition to the Ye Lin and I, everyone are in the privately quietly saying something, conference room a whisper sound. I saw the after the Bruno Mr. First, and Zhang Yate whispering a few words, the Mr. of and Harry whispered what. Finally the, the Harry Mr. cleared his throat, pairs of the Ye Lin said: that the the same time, more deep a the pairs the the the the goodwill of and trust of of the your company. Mr.. Bruno yes the the yesterday made a special trip In order to the of this matter from the United States to flying of the city of A, we can see head office right the promotion of of the mainland region market attach importance to. each other's attach importance to deepened the the our friendship, and more can contribute to the good cooperation. would like to meet to look at, and then give your reply, you are optimistic about? is the relationship of fish and water, trees and vines, is a tight close comrade. cooperation with your company is the first business of the Company, I served as the general manager of the company from top to bottom and I have this enough attention, so Please be assured that I and my colleagues will do their best to do a good job. Worthy of yes the the the the top students of of the University of Cambridge, Ye Lin is available in English say that the made the remarks, the spoken language is fluent, voice is pure, the meaning of in place, I have listened to secretly nod.
Listening to Ye Lin, has not been opening Mr. Bruno to speak,new 2011 air jordans, is available in English, the foreigners quite funny, I do not even to the In in the to would like to the is not and Board of the Company to make a apply for,north face girls coats, requiring come to China, in order to and Miss Ye side by side and war. As for the planning case, Mr. forward Harry said, we need to look at, but

No comments:

Post a Comment