Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a total of 1.3 trillion deduction of the rural consumer

count to one account: China retail sales of social commodities last year total: 700 000 000 000; dining and entertainment consumption: 600 billion; a total of 1.3 trillion deduction of the rural consumer, the consumer groups (countries foot the bill), big-ticket purchases (appliances, etc. must billing), but also about 400 billion of cash flow. 5 tax rates (higher) dining and entertainment tax rate, the annual loss of tax revenue: 20 billion. there is there is the evasion of McDonald's, KFC, Wal-Mart, Carrefour, etc. If there are 10 people willing to spend a few minutes, we have 2 billion, enough to build an aircraft carrier hull of the 20 individuals willing to spend a few minutes, we've got 2 billion, the carrier's enough habitat installed.
I have got used to the invoice, this is the patriotic way to do my best to the most simple. Although these taxes are likely to have some flow into the pockets of some people, but I believe it is always a force there is a place I do not want to vote, the kind of small snacks or grocery store, is likely to be laid off to open.
Who are you? nfl suddenly wake up to reality over, laughed: The girl smiled and said: Girls face a whole, said: for angrily like Xu Rulin stunned they stood behind him, did not know he was singing what a play.
?, Pretending to be crazy so I ran over, you see, my hunch is how efficacious! Tian Zhongzheng male, I want to be able to get any information on this young lady as soon as possible, I think you should have the ability of running it? Also, I do

No comments:

Post a Comment